UPDATED: THE BOAT IS NOW FULL.
As you all know, I am a massive sailing fan. You will find me every summer sailing around the Mediterranean at least once! I’ve sailed Croatia twice, Greece twice and Turkey twice. This year, I’ve rented a luxury catamaran that sleeps 8 people to sail around the Aeolian Islands in Sicily. We have our own skipper (so you don’t need to know how to sail) and we have our own chef onboard for the whole 7 days. We have one spot left sharing a room with one other female. Here are the details:
Saturday 26th August – Saturday 2nd September (7 Nights)
– Seven nights and seven days on-board the superior catamaran
– Breakfast and lunch freshly prepared by your Skipper daily
– An onboard host
– Learn to sail with your RYA Yacht Master Skipper
– Stand Up Paddleboards on every yacht
– Linen and end of week cleaning fees
You will need to book your flights to fly into Catania airport in Italy to arrive by 11am. Our group are flying on the 6.40am Easyjet flight from Gatwick airport.
From Portarosa Marina, we will be sailing around six islands which include the following:
- Hike Stromboli’s active volcano,
- Discover the lush greenery of Salina and the signature sweet wine
- The signature Italian and North African flavours of Sicilian cuisine
- Snorkel the pristine and crystal clear waters off Lisca Bianca
- Explore the boutiques and stylish promenade of luxurious Panarea
- Enjoy secluded coves and black sand beaches
For more info on the route, you can visit the Yacht Getaways website.
The price is £777 per person, payable at booking.
If you’re a yoga fan, I will also be teaching yoga each day on the yacht or when we dock at each island.
ABOUT OUR GROUP
So far, our group consists of 7 Australian and English laid pack 30+ year olds that like to have fun, travel a lot and explore new areas. There are 3 males and 4 females working in wellness, finance, marketing and banking.
The space will go fast, so send me an email to let me know if you want to join in on the fun.